e Hey friends! I’m a Ohio born & raised girl, lover of Jesus, wife to the most awesome husband on this planet and momma to 3 incredibly amazing boys! I am also a momma to 5 precious ones lost through first trimester miscarriage and 1 beautiful daughter named Annabelle who was stillborn. My passion is singing and I am so glad God gave us the gift of music so that we can sing back to Him!
Here are a few pointless fun facts about me:
- I love to travel.
- I love staying home with my family and just “being” with them.
- We are a homeschooling family.
- I work from home as a Director with a children’s publishing company, Usborne Books & More.
- I love food. Hence the reason why I’m blogging my fitness journey because I need to learn how to love it with boundaries 😉
- We are a transracial family brought together through adoption, which we are so thankful for.
- We give lots of grace in our home, and hugs & kisses too 😉
- We love to play outside and go for walks.
- My husband cooks better than I do.
- I love doing anything creative. The brighter and more colorful, the better!
- I am a weird mixture of extrovert and introvert. I can stand in front of hundreds and lead worship or talk but I also have many moments of wanting to be alone or with just a few people as well.
- I love people and love encouraging people.